To export your templates/email messages from Stripo as an image, you need to:
1. Open your template/email message and click the "Export" button, which is located above the template/email, then find the "Image" icon:
2. Then you will need to select the image size
- desktop - the size of the desktop version of your email message/template;
- mobile - the size of the mobile version of your email messages/template;
- custom - you can choose the width of your email messages/template manually in pixels)
After that, you should select the image file format (.jpg or .png) and the MIME version of the email message/template (HTML or AMPHTML).
Also, you can additionally enable next options:
- Subject and preheader: Will be shown in the document if filled in the settings.
- Make it public in the project: Other participants in your project will be able to export the email messages to the account you added.
3. After all settings click on the "Export" button and your email message/template will be successfully exported to your computer at the "Downloads" section.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or ask in chat.