One day you can try to open the editor and found that something happens and it's impossible to do. Please don't worry, we specially write this article to prevent such cases and explain all possible reasons for it.
1) So firstly you should check the internet connection. Sometimes it can be interrupted and you should try to load other sites to check it. If it's confirmed, please connect to your provider.
2) If you use Adblock extension or any other extensions that can affect the application's work please close them and try to load the editor again. If you don't want to turn off the extensions please try to work in the incognito mode (for Google Chrome) or use another browser without extensions.
Also, we are faced with such a situation that even when Adblock / Adguard is turned off, it is impossible to log in. How to be in this situation?
Removing this program helped us.
3) If you are using the device in the internal network (for example the PC from your office) it can be blocked by your security team. In this case, we offer you to ask them to unblock it (we will be ready to provide you our IP-addresses for that)
4) If you are living in a country that blocks Amazons servers it can block additionally our application. To avoid this you can use the VPN-connection. Please find more details about it on the internet.
5) Perhaps your browser has been cached.
You need to clean up a local storage. To do this, open the browser console and select the "Application" tab
and clean it up
Then, you need to click on "Storage" folder and then click on the line with our domain my.stripo.email and clear it
After that, reload the page and try to log in.
7) If nothing from these reasons is related to your case please write to email@example.com and we will try to help you as soon as possible.