You sent a test email but after a while, you still don't see it in your inbox?
There are a few reasons why your test email is not delivered or sent:
• Your email template contains <scripts> or <iframe> code elements which you added manually.
Please keep in mind that almost all ESPs and email client rejects sending emails that contain any of the following tags: <script>, <iframe> and any of the following events: SJ “onerror”, “onunload”, etc..
This is due to the possibility of adding malicious code and the fact that most the ESPs and email clients do not support scripts.
Please check if your email has any code element from the above list and remove it from the email.
• Our ESP does not send emails to certain domains.
Our Email service provider has restrictions on sending emails to addresses which consist the following words in their sender names:
- webmaster, noreply, mil, gov (government email addresses);
- Chinese domains, like "qq.com", "163.com";
• If you are under a paid plan, please try to send a test email to another email address.
Please note that using the FREE plan, you can only send the test to the address you used to register in the Stripo.
• Your test email could reach the Spam or Promotions folder.
We would like to advise you to check the Spam and Promotions folders and to search for a test email using the sender's email address email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to read our articles. We hope you will find this information helpful.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be glad to talk with you.