To export your email template from Stripo directly to Oracle Eloqua, you need to:
1. Open your email template and click the Export button, which is located above the template, then find the Oracle Eloqua icon:
2. Enter your Campaign Name, Username, Password and System URL in respective fields and click the Export button.
3. After that, you will be able to choose Email Group. After choosing it, please, click the Export button one more time:
Enter the Campaign Name of your Oracle Eloqua account which is using. You can find it if click on the icon in the upper right corner.
The System URL is your Oracle Eloqua account URL.
3. Choose the email Group and click on the "Export button"
4. Done, your email will be delivered to the «Assets» / «Emails» menu.
If you export more than 1 email or template with the same name, you will see the following pop-up notification where you are asked to choose whether you'd like to export your newsletter as new or replace an existing one.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.