To export your email template from Stripo by using Webhook, you need to:
1. Open your email template and click the Export button, which is located above the template, then find the Webhook icon:
2. Choose whether you want to export HTML of your email template to a public or a custom webhook:
- if you choose Public Webhook, you should enter its name (you can use any) and Webhook URL
- if you choose Custom Webhook, you should enter a name (you can use any), Webhook URL, and secret along with a secret key (in a case if your custom Webhook uses them)
3. The email template will be delivered to a Webhook
in the JSON format with 3 strings as follows:
"Name of your email",
"<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional...
HTML code of your email
"Subject of your email"
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.