To export your email template from Stripo directly to Mailchimp, you need to:
1. Open your email template and click the Export button, which is located above the template, then find the Mailchimp icon.
2. Enter your credentials for synchronizing Stripo with your Mailchimp account and click the Log in button.
3. After that, you need to confirm authorization with our service as well and thereby entrust sending templates directly to your account.
4. If you export more than 1 email or template with the same name, you will see the following pop-up notification where you are asked to choose whether you'd like to export your newsletter as new or replace an existing one.
5. Your email will be delivered to the Templates section.
Please refer to our video for more information:
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.