To export your email template from Stripo directly to Yespo, you need to:
• Open an email template and click the "Export" button, which is located above the email template, then find the "Yespo" icon;
• Click the "Export" button;
• In the pop-up window, enter credentials for synchronizing Stripo with your Yespo account and click the "Sign in" button;
• Then confirm access to your account;
• The email template will be delivered to the "Messages" section;
• If you export more than one email or template with the same name, you will see the following pop-up notification where you are asked to choose whether you'd like to export your newsletter as new or replace an existing one.
Thank you for taking the time to read our articles. We hope you will find this information helpful.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be glad to talk with you.